Getting married? Check out these DIY wedding invitation kits.
Ok, full disclosure: I’m not getting married. But my sister is! And I’m so in love with love (I don’t care how cheesy that sounds), that I’m helping her with a ton of the planning. Because I’m a little bit craftier than her, I’m taking on some of the DIY projects, including the wedding invitations.
I haven’t decided on the invitation design quite yet, but I’ve found a lot of good ideas and kits online. I would forever grateful if you could help me pick a look — which of the DIY wedding invitation kits below do you like most?
DIY Wedding Invitation Kits
1. Champagne Shimmer DIY Wedding Invitation Kit
Simple yet classy DIY wedding invitation kit. Buy it here.
2. Pink Floral Wedding Invitation Kit
For those of you that love the rustic look. Buy it here.
3. Charlotte Parcel Wedding Invitation Kit
Purchase this easy-to-assemble DIY wedding invitation kit. The burlap ribbon band is a great accent! Buy it here.
4. Customizable Wedding Invitation Kit
For a more personal wedding invitation. Details here.
5. Winter Wedding Invitation Kit
A perfect winter wedding invitation that you can match up with different looks.
6. Do It Yourself Invitation Kit
Learn how to make wedding invitations, thank you cards and more here.
7. Fuchsia Pocket Folder DIY Invitation Kit
Fuschia is fun! Go bold! Purchase it here.
8. Simple DIY Invitation Kit
Buy this here.
9. Black & White Damask Wedding Invitation Kit
Regal yet still affordable. Find this DIY kit here.